Friday, February 19, 2016

~*~AINE~*~

CT TAGS PTU ©Alicia Mujica
PTU Tube ~*~AINE~*~ License required for use.
My second set of tags I played with yesterday was the very gorgeous 
PTU ~*~AINE~*~.
She is an Elf/Fae with big beautiful eyes and lot's of shamrocks for spreading her luck around.
She is another of Alicia's brand new PTU tubes for St. Patrick's Day 2016 and I think she is divine.
I had a blast playing with this on as well as the PTU kit
~*~IRISH SENSE~*~ by Alicia Mujica.
If you are looking for a fun tube for creating gorgeous St Patty's Tags then you are going to want this beauty. You can find the tube and kit at the following links.
TUBE  HERE
KIT  HERE 



I made a few Extra's for Y'all, personal use only. Please follow the rules, no altering.
A thank you would be much appreciated.
Have an amazing day...











 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment