Friday, February 19, 2016

~*~ADARA~*~

CT TAGS PTU ©Alicia Mujica
PTU Tube ~*~ADARA~*~ License required for using.
Here's some new creations using the beautiful art work of
~*~ALICIA MUJICA~*~
This beautiful ptu tube is one of her brand new St. Patrick's tubes and it is 
fantastic for all your St Patty's day tags. I absolutely love this tube and I know you will have a lot of fun finding ways to show her off. I had a play using her very brand new 
ptu kit ~*~IRISH SENSE~*~ which is a funtastic kit for use with any St Patty's tube.
I also used a super cool FTU Template by Dee available on her blog.
Tube HERE 
Kit HERE



I made a few extra's for Y'all. Personal use only! Remember the rules and do not alter. Also,
a thank you would be very much appreciated....
Have a blessed day.











 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment