Monday, January 25, 2016

~*~If I Had A Flower~*~

CT PTU TAG ©Stan Dudin
~*~ERICA~*~
This gorgeous tube is perfect for those rock type kits, travel kits, country kits, and pretty much any type of spring and summer kits. I paired her up with a ptu kit called Girls Camp by Bibi's Collection. I love that the tube is multi-layered and therefore can be accessorized and color matched to so many different kits. This tube is copyright protected and you must have a license to use these tubes. These tags are my own creations and must not be altered or claimed by anyone else. To get your copy of this tube just follow the link below.
HERE 



Here are a few extra's for your personal use...
Please follow the rules, no altering, no claiming as your own, no posting 
to mass sharing groups, no uploading to places like, 
4shared, or any other upload groups. If they want my tags please direct them here to save themselves.. Thanks for stopping by,








No comments:

Post a Comment