Tuesday, January 5, 2016

~*~2016~*~

Here is a new tag I made using the gorgeous PTU Alicia Mujica tube
~*~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016~*~
She is so excited to help you welcome in this new year.
The days maybe short and the nights long and cold,
 but this lady is here to celebrate with you. 
Grab yourself a kit of your choice, I am a beautiful new PTU one by
Pink Paradox Productions, this time.
You're gonna love this tube. And just FYI, you can crop the happy 2016 and
 use this for other celebrations like birthdays, anniversaries, etc...  License required from Alicia's store to use...
To get your tube click HERE
Kit can be found HERE



Here are some snags for you. Please do not alter my tags. These are my creations and as always the copyright remains with the artist... Give me a shout out if you snag these....





No comments:

Post a Comment