Monday, August 10, 2015

~*~NO KISSING FROGS~*~

~*~ CT TAGS PTU ALICIA MUJICA~*~
I just love this PTU tube for so many kits. She is so cute and fits in with a lot of the fantasy kits out there. As a huge fan of Alicia's I am always working with her tubes for various CT kits as well so you will find me promoting these tubes along with my other creative team efforts.. I paired this tube up with a PTU kit /cluster frame for ~*~Edelweiss Designs~*~
The cluster frames are by me for Edelweiss Designs and She will be selling those in her stores as well. To get this adorable tube just follow the link 


I have some snags for you. Please do not alter or claim these as your own. You may not upload these to any sort of mass sharing groups. If people want them they can come here to download. A thanks when snagging would be really nice to see..







No comments:

Post a Comment