Monday, June 15, 2015

~~~Once Upon A Time~~~

PTU CT TAGS for Edelweiss Design
i am working with this beautiful fairy tale garden type kit. It has pinks, blues, and purples in it with lots of trees, flowers and sparkly things...
120 Elements, 10 papers, 6 frames.
With so many fairies and chibi's popping up for sale, I am sure you will have lots of fun matching this kit to a tube...
The stores you can find Edelweiss kits are at the links below, Just click on any one of the HERE's and go check out the kits...





I have a few snags for y'all below. Please do not alter, claim as your own, upload to any groups,
or rip my tags.
I do watermark all my tags so I will know if these are mine.
You are welcome to send your friends to my blog for them to collect tags.
Thanks for being here:














No comments:

Post a Comment