Tuesday, June 16, 2015

~~~MISS DISGUSTED~~~

~*~PTU CT TAGS~*~
I have a new CT Tag for Whisper In The Wind using her new MTM, PTU kit.
~~*~~ PTU CT TAG~~~*~~ Tags made using the fun new PTU tube Miss Disgusted ©Danny Lee and the MTM PTU kit Disgusted by Whisper In The Wind. The kit has 96 elements, and 12 papers. It is done in  military greens and has a lot of the Emo attitude.This tube requires the use of a lic#...  Check them out at the following link:
Kit~~ HERE
Tube~~ HERE





Here are some snaggables for you. No altering allowed, or claiming as your own, no posting
to mass download sites and if I catch anyone adding names you will be reported and blocked from my blog. Sorry but I work hard on my tags and others should not get to be lazy through theft.







No comments:

Post a Comment