Saturday, September 13, 2014

Mommo's CT TAG AND TUT STEAMPUNK VOODOO AND VOODOO Combination


Steampunk VooDoo by Whisper In The Wind and VooDoo by GraphFreaks.
The new Tut I made using a made to match kit and tube and I loved working with them both.

This Tutorial is written completely by me and any resemblance to any other is purely 
coincidental and not intended. Do not copy or claim my tutorial as your own.


This Tutorial is written with the concept that you have a working knowledge of PSP.
I am using PSP Pro X6 but it should work with any version of PSP.
Lets get started!
SUPPLIES! 

Mask of Choice or no mask at all
Papers:
SPUD-7 for mask 363 and SPUD-6 for mask 116
Elements:
SPUD-46, SPUD-31,
SPUD-22, SPUD-20,
SPUD-7, SPUD-11,
SPUD-13, SPUD-18,
SPUD-23, SPUD-36,
SPUD-100, SPUD-40, 
SPUD-97, SPUD-70,
SPUD_30, SPUD-81,
SPUD-82, SPUD-92
SPUD-83, SPUD-71,
SPUD-48, SPUD-73, SPUD-35
Open each element, C/P and resize. Situate to suit your likes and apply drop shadow @
3, -2,  65.00 and 5.8 blur. Elements SPUD-18 and SPUD-75 I have duplicated and spread around. You can use these a little larger or smaller. 
When you have everything situated and shadowed to your liking, apply your copyright and watermark and then merge, merge all (flatten).
Save as a png file and then re-open to apply font of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by. If you do use my tutorial I would love to see what you do. Have a nice day and remember a comment is always welcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment