Saturday, August 23, 2014

Mommo's CT tag #2 using L'amour de café by Whisper In The Wind

CT Tag #2 for Whisper In The Wind using her fabulous PTU kit
               L'amour de café
Ok so most anyone who knows me personally can tell you that I LOVE COFFEE!
I love it hot with a bit of cream and absolutely no sugar! Therefore whenever I stumble across a kit with COFFEE as the theme you can bet it's going in my cart! That's this kit. All my fave beverages and it comes in low-cal so of course I am super delighted to have the chance to promote this kit for Robyne.
The kit is done in pinks and browns and comes with 90 elements, 3 frames and 6 papers for your fun and creative enjoyment. I paired this tag with a tube by Nocturne called "PURR 2" because, well, she hollered at me that she needed her morning coffee. How could I resist helping!!! So here you have it folks!
You can grab this beautiful kit at one of the following links:
L'amour de cafe @ PFDL'amour de cafe @ Scraps N CompanyL'amour de cafe @ Spazzd Art
And the tube is here:
PURR 2 @ PFD


You can grab a snag tag while your here. Please do not alter or rip and never claim as your own. A thank you would be real nice. Now y'all have a good day!







No comments:

Post a Comment