Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Whisper In The Wind CT TAGS

Today I have 2 new CT tags using the beautiful fun filled kit "IT'S A COUNTRY THANG" by Whisper In The Wind..
This kit is excellent for those country tags and as a bonus for me, there is even an 18 wheeler in this kit. As a Truckers Lady who has spent the majority of the past 5 years on the road I was super excited by this! The kit is a country kit with a Southwest overtone to it. There are 110 Elements, 4 Frames, and 5 Papers for your creative enjoyment. If you like those western themed tags, with the hot cowboys and cowgirls in them, then this kit is screaming your name!! I have paired the kit with the sexy tube Ride Me, a PTU by Arthur Crowe and the Sweet, Sexy Hermina, a PTU by Roman Zaric. Both of these tubes require a license to use.  To get your copy of this PTU kit just check out the links below:
PTU Tube Links below:


I also have some snags for you to use as long as you do not alter them. These tags do have my watermark and License number...
Please leave me a comment to let me you have snagged. Thanks for stopping by











No comments:

Post a Comment