Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2 CT TAGS for Alicia Mujica using PTU tube Lula from her Sugar Clouds Special Edition set

I have 2 new tags using a very cute Lula tube from Alicia Mujica Designs. This is one of 3 tubes in a new series of cuties called Sugar Clouds. I think this special edition is a hit!!! I am after all the rest so I can challenge myself. :) I made these tags with PTU kits from Tiny Turtle Designs. One kit is Lavender Spring and the other is Lilac Memories...  I absolutely love these tubes and the kits were fantastic to work with.
To get your set of these tubes just follow the link below:
The Kits are available here:





Here's a few extra's for you to use as is. No altering please... I would love it if you would at least say hi when snagging my extra's. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment