Tuesday, April 1, 2014

CT TAG #1 Using PTU kit "Springtime In Wonderland" from Michelle's Myths

I have another CT Tag for Michelle's Myth, this time using her fun and colorful PTU kit "Springtime In Wonderland" This kit has a twist with the critters of spring thrown into the mix of clever Alice in Wonderland elements. I had a blast with this kit and because it has so much to work with I am ready to get right back into PSP and make more tags! I paired this one with the beautiful PTU tube from Danny Lee called (what else?) "ALICE"
To get your copy of this PTU Kit, Just hop into one of the following stores:
The PTU Tube By Danny Lee can be found here:


A few extra's for you here as well. Please do not alter and remember I am always happy to see your comments When you snag and a Thank you goes a long way!







No comments:

Post a Comment