Monday, April 7, 2014

CT TAG #1 For Jackie's Jewels Using PTU KIT "PEACEFUL SUMMER NIGHTS"

#1 CT TAG FOR JACKIE'S JEWELS
I made this first CT tag for Jackie's Jewels using her beautiful PTU kit 
"PEACEFUL SUMMER NIGHTS"
This kit is absolutely gorgeous. It has all sorts of possibilities! 
There are 76 Elements and 17 papers in a wide variety of summery colors. 
I am a country girl at heart so this kit is super fun for me. If you like streams and trees you will love this kit. 
My Tube of choice here was a PTU tube Called "LOVELY by Alex Prihodko @ PFD
To get your copy of this fun kit clink on the link below
The PTU tube can be found at the following link


Snags for you here. Please do not alter or rip my tags in any way. A thank you would be nice to see as well.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)







No comments:

Post a Comment