Wednesday, April 9, 2014

CT TAG #1 FOR FwTags Creations Using a combo of 2 of her PTU kits

Today I played, with Claire's permission, with a combination tag using 2 PTU kits by FwTags Creations:
"Flora's Spring Melody" and "You're Eggstra Cute"
The idea was to see how well I could blend the kits elements and keep it artsie.
The first kit has a ton of yellow elements and the second kit has the Easter pastels.
I loved this experiment and I hope you like the tag. My tube is a new PTU Tube released by Misticheskaya 2 PFD and I think she was a good match for this tag. To get your copy of these kits please go to any of the following stores:
The tube can be found here:



I made a few snags for you and I hope you like them...
Please do not alter or rip these tags. A thank you would be greatly appreciated as well!
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!









No comments:

Post a Comment