Tuesday, April 1, 2014

2 CT TAGS WITH A NEW KIT FROM MICHELLE'S MYTHS CALLED "I AM ME"



APRIL IS AUTISM AWARENESS MONTH!

Ok Y'all Here is my 2 CT tags For Michelle's AMAZING new Autism Awareness kit "I AM ME" She made this kit in honor of both her son as well as all others who deal with this daily. This kit has an astounding assortment of elements and papers for your creative juices to work with. Lets get this kit and start getting those tags out there in support of this cause. April is AUTISM AWARENESS Month. I am on board and hope to see all off you putting out those awareness tags as well...
Kit can be found here:

The Cookies can be found at TKO. I am posting the URL for Autism Awareness 1 just go to her main list to find 2 
Get them here:



I did make some extra's If you snag these PLEASE DO NOT ALTER THEM IN ANY WAY! 
I work very hard on my tags and the least I ask is that you respect my creative rights as well as the copyrights of the artists and designers who's work I am Advertising and Promoting.
A comment would be nice too!
Thanks for stopping by, Hugs












No comments:

Post a Comment