Wednesday, March 26, 2014

2 CT TAGS USING PTU KIT "OLDIE BOLDIE" BY BIBI'S COLLECTION

2 New CT Tags tonight using a spectacular PTU kit by Bibi's collection! It's a made to match kit that is called Oldie Boldie and it is a darker colored kit but romantic and old fashioned.
I have to admit I am an airplane buff, thanks to my Dear Old Daddy (RIP) and this kit caught my eye because it has an old airplane design in it. I loved this kit and I hope you like what I have done with it!
The kit has 82 elements and 13 papers! Ohhh the creative posibilities! 
For tag one I used the Match Up tube by The Hunter called Oldie
and tag 2 I used a cute tube by Keith Garvey called Bomber.
Hunter's Tube here:  Hunter's PTU tube Oldie
Keith Garvey Tube here:  Keith Garvey PTU Tube Bomber



Here are a few Snaggable's for you. Please do not alter or claim as your own. Copyright belongs to the artists. I would love to hear from you in the comments if you snag these. Thanks for stopping by and have a good day :)









No comments:

Post a Comment