Friday, January 10, 2014

CT TAGS FOR SCRAP JOY KITS

NEW CT TAGS FOR MONIQUE *SCRAP JOY KIT*
Here is a preview of my first CT TAGS using the precious PTU kit "BABY BOY OR BABY GIRL"
by Monique Patricia de Groot *SCRAP JOY KIT* This kit was a joy to work with for me. As a Gramma of 22 precious little ones I really love this kit. If you have a new little bundle of joy coming, or know someone who is expecting, this kit can be a blessing to work with! It was wonderful for tags for my mommy's in my own family and I have plans for a few digi-scrap pages as well...
You can find this kit at the following stores:
PSP ART by MONIQUE
Pics For Design


My Tubes are PTU The Vintage Angel and Irene Owens and both can be found at the CDO  Store here:
CDO

And now for the FREE STUFF! HOPE YOU LIKE SOMETHING HERE AND PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES. If you snag my extra's please be kind enough to leave me a comment below so I know who dropped by... Thanks for looking!
















No comments:

Post a Comment